Sunday, June 5, 2011

A little lunch, a little walking and alot of catch-up

My first week off and seems like all I have been doing is playing catch-up! Not bad -eh? Having all of this free time can be dangerous, once you know it's been a year of being unemployed. Well I highly doubt that will happen. But this Friday it was really nice to catch up with two of my many favorite people. Rayme and Iliana. Ohh oh.. wait Kyle came too :) sweet lil guy! As Rayme had some time off on her hands and Iliana is back home from her other home New York we made plans to meet up. Iliana enlighted us with her amazing new career stories, celebrities she's met and the amazing faith she has. Rayme talked about her love hate relationship with her job and becoming a grandmother. Yeap.. GILF all the way. I talked about my new unemployed life and shared my dating disasters. After lunch Iliana and I took a stroll at Rohr park and continued our life events and dating/love lives. This picture here is from our afternoon walk, I love this trail because I always get to see horses. Such a peaceful scenery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment