Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brand new and unemployed

(was supposed to be posted on Tuesday, 5/31/11)
That right there... on the left was my throne today! Ahh what the heck...it was my Kingdom! Some may say I was lazy but I just call it "me" time. I layed in my throne and enjoyed some TV some social networking or as I usually call it 'facebooking'. Wait a second now I was somewhat productive I did get to pay my bills for the month of June. WOOHOO!

Today I am officially unemployed. UNEMPLOYED... I like saying that word for some reason. I realize it's not a well received word by many and with reason for it means that you are out of work.  But for me it means OPPORTUNITY. The first time since the day I began to work 17 years ago that I am unemployed, job-free, bummin' it out...however you would like to put it. The mixed emotions... fear, happiness, freedom, uncertainty. Overwhelming of course, but best of all the endless possibilities of a new beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Girl what ever happens you are going to be great you are a strong beautiful lady inside and out! Good things are on there way in big packages ;)

    ReplyDelete